Why Study In United Kingdom?
The UK is a world leader in many areas of education including engineering, science, art and design, business and management, law, and finance. The UK’s reputation and legacy as a world center for scientific research make it a magnet for some of the very best thinkers in the world. With only one percent of the world’s population, the UK is responsible for eight percent of global scientific publications. Get the most comprehensive information about studying in the UK as an international student and the latest news related to the higher education system in the UK.
The United Kingdom has one of the best universities across the world and is often highly ranked due to the worldwide recognition of degrees and innovative teaching approach in addition to state-of-the-art infrastructure to deliver the best possible education and skills for you to reach your highest potential.
Popular subjects Nepalese Students choose to study in the UK
The most popular subjects Nepalese students choose to study at UK universities include:
- Tourism and Hospitality
- Public Health
- Medicine and Dentistry
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Cyber Security
IELTS Requirement for United Kingdom
To Study In The UK, The Minimum Requirements Are As Follows:
|Level (Courses)||English Requirement|
|University Foundation||IELTS 4.5 (4.0+ in all skills)|
|Bachelor’s Degree||IELTS 6.5 (6.0+ in all skills)|
|Pre-Master’s||IELTS 5.0 (5.0+ in all skills)|
|Master’s Degree||IELTS 6.5 (6.0+ in all skills)|
PTE Requirement for UK
Candidates looking to study in the UK would require an overall 45 PTE score for UK Visa. The UK Student Visa which was formerly known as the Tier 4 General student visa is for programs for Degree level and above.
Note: Yes, it is possible to study in UK without IELTS through the following requirements: Proof of over 70% in English in High School/Class XI and Class XII or transcript of a short-term English course.
How Much Does It Cost to Study In UK From Nepal?
In Order to study in the UK, it costs between 10,000 to 25,000 pounds per year for an under-graduation course and ranges up to 40,000 pounds per year for post-graduation. The UK is one of the countries which has an institutionalized, national healthcare system, which will reduce your overall healthcare costs.
Benefits Of Studying In the UK
- Still the very best for education in law, sciences, management, and humanities.
- Has the finest research and teaching facilities.
- Students can find affordable housing options, and student hostels and homestays are available too.
- A degree from a reputed institution in the UK will enhance your CV.
- A number of scholarships are offered by numerous organizations and universities.
- Some colleges and universities allow students to work part-time (20 hours per week). But the institutions that are listed on the official UKVI sponsor list and the list of recognized bodies are only allowed to give such liberty to their students.
- Meritorious students can progress to a doctoral course and conduct research.
Requirements to Study in United Kingdom:
- Valid passport.
- Education Certificate (All Academics Documents)
- Passport Size Photo
Best Universities in United Kingdom
- University of Oxford
- University of Cambridge
- University of Westminster
- Imperial College London
- University of Edinburgh
- University of Bristol
- King’s College London
Call the below number to book an appointment to get free counseling with our senior consultant.