Why study in Croatia?
- Education in Croatia has a long history of providing higher education with the first university being the University of Zadar, founded in 1396.
- Croatia has some world-class universities that offer top-notch education. The Croatian qualification is acknowledged and accepted all around the world.
- The Croatian higher education institution offers a wide range of courses at the undergrad, graduate, and postgraduate levels.
- Degree programs in English are also available at Croatian higher education institutions. So you can study in Croatia in English without learning a new language.
- The Croatian people are very friendly and welcoming towards foreigners. People there communicate in many languages such as English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, and Russian. Students who need to study in Croatia can adjust to the environment and also mix up with the people in Croatia easily as they are multilingual.
- The Ministry of Science, Education, and Sports of the Republic of Croatia give scholarships to international students who wish to study undergraduate, graduate, or postgraduate programs at higher education organizations in Croatia.
- Compared to other European countries, Croatia is known as relatively cheap to study abroad in Europe.
Top Universities of Croatia
- University J. J. Strossmayera of Osijek
- University of Split
- University of Zadar
- Juraj Dobrila University of Pula
- University of Dubrovnik
- University Sjever, Koprivnica
- Libertas University, Dubrovnik
- Catholic University of Croatia
No need for TOEFL/IELTS
Bachelors & Masters Degree Programs
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Sports Management
Bachelor students get 20 hours of work weekly
Master students get 40 hours of work weekly
Full-time work on holiday
Documents required for Application:
- Valid passport
- White background passport-size photo
- 10+2 Level Completed Academic certificates
- Application fee for college: 300 euro
- AIC (Academic Information Center) of the college will take your English skill test via online exam. After you pass the online test, the college will send you a ‘Letter of acceptance or letter of admission’
- After the application fee is paid, the college will send the study agreement, invitation & code number to the students & Croatia embassy.
- Students should apply to receive study visas in VFS Global, Nepal
- Fees for college: Annual tuition fee of 4350 – 6400 euros per year. It can pay after the visa stamp in the passport before flying to Croatia.
Living Cost :
Approx 400-500 euros per month including room rent, utility bill, food, drinks, public bus pass, etc. After 3-4 months, students get TRC (Temporary Resident Card). Processing will be very rapid.
Note: The students should bear our service fee, visa fee, travel insurance, and fly ticket from Nepal to Croatia.
Call the below number to book an appointment to get free counseling with our senior consultant.